Saturday, March 30, 2013

Get Well Soon, Special One!


Good morning! If you ask me how I was going then the answer is worst. WHY?
So, I woke up, still laid on my bed and scrolled my time line. I read Yudhis' tweet, he said "Barusan dapet kabar kalo @gregadiloka sekarang semakin parah. Yg ke gereja bantu doa ya. Selamat hari sabtu :)" and boom! I was feeling horrible. Two days ago, I was texting with Greg. He told me he was fine, and I believed that. He's been ill since a week ago, and I thought he's going better.
I confirmed Yudhis about what happening is. Greg's Mom called Yudhis' Mom and told her that Greg has hepatitis. And that news totally totally broke me. Then I'm sitting here, googling about what hepatitis is. But I wish the doctor can help him. I never thought he could be like this.
I went to his house last Monday and everything he could do is lying on his bed. Even he needed my help to get up from his bed. And I almost cry watching him.
I never wished this is happening to him. I don't know what God is trying to tell. I wish he will be fine soon. I miss him :)
Thanks for all those who pray for Greg, I know God is listening, He never sleep.

For Greg, I love you and I am here....

No comments:

Post a Comment