Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Not FIT

So it's been two weeks since my second breaking up. Gosh, second breaking up. So we had worst communication ever. We didn't talk to each other. But I held on.
Then, first of July, I started talking to him. And he did't response well. I got tired and then he broke me up. And I gave up. I don't wanna be stuck with him anymore cause I wasn't longer happy anymore.
So we were not fit, we were not right. I don't know what the fuck he was thinking about it. 
And well, I moved on, still in progress, but so far, I'm doing good with this moving on's thing. 
And I have to get used to live without him. I lost him and our things. One year and ix months, well, it's enough.
He was everything for me, he was my protector, and everything was fun when I was with him. I lost my morning texts, my night texts, ridiculous conversations, and times with him. I feel so different, everything changed in second. But what can I do? Yes, I was sad, sometimes I wake up and I find myself missing him so much, then I cried. 

So, goodbye, Greg. My love's with you. Thank you for these super times. Once again, let's close our chapter and started another without each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment