Friday, February 28, 2014

Here I Go Again

Hai, first post in 2014 and years before! So I will start with writing about my last year.
2013, it wasn't bad though it wasn't good enough. Well said, I wasn't longer with Greg anymore. After we decided to get back together, 6 months later he broke me up (June, 1st). Then 3 months after breaking up with me, he already got a new girl. Still sad but I carry on.    
People came and went. Feelings changed and faded away. Sadly, I lost my best boy friend. Suddenly, he deleted my contact on bbm, unfollowed me on instagram and twitter. I didn't even know why he did something strange like that. Though he was the one who stayed with me for listening after I got broken. Strange, wasn't it? And I don't talk to him anymore till this time.
Ehm, what more? I am loving makeups now!!! I don't know why but I get so curious about its techniques. And I still draw and paint, read comics and oh yeah, novels. And I am interested in fashion lately. All seems good and cute.
2013, I haven't met someone new. But I ever went out with someone. I thought he could replace Greg in my life. But because some reasons, he went. Honestly I didn't know what the reason was.
That's all I got. My first post on 2014 makes me so excited

No comments:

Post a Comment